NITK Internet Gateway : IT Policy
- Usage of the Institute network for any activities resulting in the violation of the IT Policy of NITK, IT Act , Copyright Act , IPC or CPC of Government of India is explicitly banned.
- Software Piracy is a crime. Please ensure that all commercial software that you use have the corresponding legally valid usage licenses.
- Authentication is mandatory as per the IT Policy of the Institute. Access to the Internet is based on user authentication.
- nitk-it-user-declrn-approved-25feb15 and nitk-it-policy-approved-25feb15 are applicable to all.
- By logging in the captive portal, it is deemed that the user is signing this declaration as per the Approved IT-Policy